Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Okay WTF! Just bought some new Timberlands for my birthday 10/30, 14" tall Timberlands Pink/rose color,?

Approxiamately @ 6:00pm, I was in front of my car, and my lil sis was pouring engine oil in my car for me and gave me the empty bottle b/c I had the Autozone bag in my hand and the damn oil dripped on my Tims, (I know, that was stupid, and you know what my concious was telling me to stay away from the hood of the car and let my lil sis do it because she had on black shoes and her shoes would not get stained). Well know I have two dime sized 10W40 engine oil stains on my left toe!!! I am so f*****g pissed off, you just don%26#039;t understand.


Someone PLEASE HELP ME, with any products, tips or whatever you can help with lifting this damn stain off my pink Timberlands. I mean I just got the on Monday, I also have the wheat 14%26quot; Timberlands and


there is a stain on the bottom left heel, wow what a freakin coincidence. Assure you I take care of my shoes, those wheat 14%26quot; Tims are 2 years old and look good, excluding the stain on left foot heel and all my other shoes, boots, etc. Help PLEASE!!!!

Okay WTF! Just bought some new Timberlands for my birthday 10/30, 14%26quot; tall Timberlands Pink/rose color,?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh timberlands r not in style u is a bammmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment