Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She interested or just being friendly?? Looking for playas advice. ONLY!! VERY LONG will give points!!!?

1. For example she would ask me what shoe looks better on me, and i would say everything looks good


on you, your too cute. Etc. She seems to shy away from these comments, looks away or ignored i said it,


but doesnt seem like a %26quot;get out of my face%26quot; look or anything.





2. I would joke around make fun of stuff shes self-concisous about herself, i call her chubby


in a joking manner, she would laugh hit me in the arm, but i dont overdo it.





3. I would flirt by making stupid bets, saying if i sold this item today u gotta buy me a dinner, etc...


She would laff and say what about my bf? I say who cares?? she laffs (it shows i aint


scared, hopefully) Later that nite she sold the product i was suppose to sell (go figure) i asked her to


buy me dinner, she said haha i sold it though, and then i said then ill buy dinner,


she looked at me smiling and said ok haha..and said im a buy something expensive and laffed.

She interested or just being friendly?? Looking for playas advice. ONLY!! VERY LONG will give points!!!?
No man, sorry. She is not into you (YET).


Stop messing things up, Stp being a nice friendly guy (if she is a 9 or a 10).


You need to make fun of her anytime you get a chance. If she touch you, that a good sign. Tease her that she is trowing herself at you and tell her that you are not an easy guy to get.


Don%26#039;t be a wussy, meet others women and mostly try to get their phone numbers while she is looking. Do not make this a big deal at all man. They are 2.5 billion female out here. Last advice NEVER give your power to a female, NEVER be nice to a female just because she is beautiful, NEVER seek approval from women and never EVER date a single female at time. Date 2 or 3 everytime and tell them that you are looking for the best among them.





From what u said, the girl is not into you. Women don%26#039;t love you because you showed them how you love them or how special (nice guy) you are. Women love you because they are attracted to you. The things that I know women are attracted too are money and power. If you don%26#039;t have those you have to be an alpha male to create attraction. So be the alpha not the Wussy.



health care

No comments:

Post a Comment